LP + 7"
Record Store Day 26th September - Exclusive Release
Classic UK jazz‐prog
• Originally issued in 1969
• Hand‐numbered flipback cover
• Bonus 45 with picture sleeve, featuring three newly recorded tracks
• Large‐format 12pp full colour booklet
• Detailed notes and rare photos
Don Shinn’s second and final album was made in London’s Lansdowne Studios only a few months after his classic debut. Featuring a more jazzy and experimental side to his
remarkable organ playing (a clear influence on the young Keith Emerson) and a band
including jazz legend Stan Tracey, it has its first official reissue here, fifty years after its first release. It comes complete with detailed background notes, rare images and three newly recorded bonus tracks that make it clear that the maestro has lost none of his touch.
1. H. VIII-Wards
2. Departure IV
1. Heaven Was Made To Be
2. Waltz For P
1. Mountain Music