LP + 7"
Record Store Day 26th September - Exclusive Release
• Classic UK proto‐prog
• Originally issued in 1969
• Hand‐numbered flipback cover
• Bonus 45 with picture sleeve, featuring both sides of his rare 1966 single
• Large‐format 12pp full colour booklet
• Detailed notes and rare photos
• Essential for Hammond organ lovers
Having made several classic 45s with The Soul Agents (whose singer was briefly Rod
Stewart), Don Shinn taped his remarkable debut album in London’s Lansdowne Studios in
December 1967. Featuring his explosive organ (a clear influence on the young Keith
Emerson) and outstanding guitar from Paul Hodgeson, it’s one of the first progressive
albums ever recorded, and has its first official reissue here, fifty years after its first release.
It comes complete with detailed background notes, rare images and two jaw‐dropping
bonus tracks from 1966.